The next version of my “flagship” Outlook Add-In, Picture Attachments Wizard 2.0 for Microsoft Outlook®, has officially been released!
- Now includes support for Windows Vista
- Optimized for Outlook 2007 (all previous Outlook versions 2000 and greater are still supported)
- New image conversion features
- Performance enhancements
- And much, much more!
- View thumbnails of image attachments – without having to save the attachments to disk!
- Run a slideshow of attached picture files – without having to save the attachments to disk!
- Quickly save all attachments to a folder with one click!
- Easily export every attachment in every message in the current folder.
- Preview image attachments as you add them to a new e-mail message – don’t send the wrong picture again!
- Convert image attachments to a variety of common image formats, then export them to a file or update the attachments directly in the e-mail
- View the extended file properties of images that were taken with a digital camera (camera model, date picture taken, exposure time, etc.)
- Works with all common image files (.bmp, .emf, .gif, .jpg, .png, .tif, .wmf)
- Choose the viewer application to view individual pictures – don’t get stuck with the default application that Windows uses! Choose a tabbed web browser to quickly load all of the pictures, or open them with a powerful image editor to quickly make changes.
- Save disk space by quickly deleting unnecessary attachments of any kind from the selected messages
For more information, see the Picture Attachments Wizard 2.0 web site.