Join me on April 22nd when I’ll share tips and tricks to help you succeed in your EPF migration project by ensuring high end-user adoption.
This webinar is for you if your organization has made the decision to move from Exchange Public Folders to SharePoint, but you’re still wondering: “how do we make this transition as painless as possible for our end users?” If you’ve started down this path, you may already realize that Microsoft Outlook does not support 2-way synchronization with SharePoint. So, how can you recreate the Exchange Public Folder experience for your users in SharePoint?
With Colligo Contributor Add-In for Outlook, of course! Attend this practical “how to” webinar and learn how you can deploy Colligo Contributor Add-In for Outlook to provide an intuitive user interface that replaces Exchange Public Folders with SharePoint.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The benefits of moving public folders to SharePoint
- What’s missing out-of-the-box with SharePoint & Outlook
- How to synchronize Outlook folders with SharePoint
- Options for saving emails & files to SharePoint
- How to auto capture email metadata (To, From, etc.)
- Best practices to manage email attachments in SharePoint
- How to provide offline access to SharePoint in Outlook
WHAT – How to Drive User Adoption when Migrating Exchange Public Folders to SharePoint
WHEN & WHERE – Thursday, April 22, 2010
8:00 AM Pacific / 11:00 AM Eastern
4:00 PM London / 5:00 PM Paris
Eric Legault, Microsoft Outlook MVP, Consultant, & Author
COST – COMPLIMENTARY
Even if you can’t make the date, please register and we will send you a link to the on-demand webinar when it’s available.
If you are responsible for SharePoint or Exchange in your organization, you won’t want to miss this webinar! Join us to learn how to increase user adoption of your EPF migration to SharePoint.